We are excited to announce our participation in the upcoming AIMEX exhibition, set to take place in September at Sydney Showground.
As a leading provider of industrial heating solutions, we are eager to showcase our innovative heating products designed specifically for the mining industry. In this exhibition, we will be showing our comprehensive range of industrial heating products for drums, IBCs, hazardous areas and open spaces:
- Flexible Heating Jackets: Designed to provide efficient and even heating for drums and other containers used in mining operations. These jackets offer precise temperature control, ensuring the consistency and quality of stored substances, even in challenging environments.
- Grease Pod Heating Jackets: Our unique heating jacket are designed to make it easier to pump grease during colder weather. By warming the tank our jackets help to speed up grease transfer by making thick greases easier to pump, thereby maximising utilisation.
- IBC Heating Jackets: Specifically engineered to maintain the desired temperature of materials stored in IBCs, our heating jackets offer easy installation, exceptional insulation, and optimal heat distribution, preventing product degradation and reducing downtime associated with temperature-related issues.
- Industrial Space Heaters: Powerful and reliable heating solutions designed to warm up mining spaces, such as workshops, storage areas, and control rooms. Our industrial space heaters deliver rapid and efficient focused heating, creating a comfortable and productive work environment for mining personnel without the need to waste energy heating a whole space.
- Social Area Space Heaters: Our short-wave infrared heaters are also the ideal solution for miner relaxation areas such as bars and on-site social clubs due to their efficiency and effectiveness in creating a comfortable
Come to visit us at Stand C105 to experience our innovative heating solutions which will enhance efficiency, productivity, and safety in mining operations. Our team of experts will be on hand to provide detailed demonstrations, answer any questions, and discuss how our products can be tailored to meet the specific heating needs of your mining operations.
Register your FREE ticket HERE now.