Heliosa Amber Series
- Available in 3 models: Heliosa 11 (1500W), Heliosa 44 (2000W) and Heliosa 66 (2000W).
- Water-resistant IPx5 allows for exposed outdoor installation.
- Can be controlled by an individual switch, proximity sensor, or button timer, or can be zoned with a controller.
- Warm amber glow reduces glare and improves ambience.
- Patented parabolic reflectors offer area comfort coverage from 10m² up to 20m².
- Variety of mounting options – wall, ceiling, stands, under canopies and umbrellas.
Be sure to check out our Case Studies.
SBH Solutions specialise in efficient heating of all sizes of containers, processes and open spaces.
SBH Solutions offers various types of options transport and storage of semi-bulk liquid or dry goods.
Ecocooling highlights the options available to our customers to use nature to reduce energy consumption.
WE SPECIALISE IN
energy and resource efficiency
SBH Solutions is an Australian company that started out as a specialist in finding economical solutions for semi-bulk handling, both in storage and transportation situations. Over time the focus has broadened to include other areas where economical solutions can be applied to the benefit of our customers’ bottom-line profit.
Address: 3 Ballantyne Street, Magill
South Australia 5072
Postal: PO Box 169, Glenside
South Australia 5065
T: +618 7122 1114
E: [email protected]