Cardboard Folding IBC
International Paper’s SpaceKraft Cardboard IBCs are the premier option for corrugated folding Intermediate Bulk Container for industry use.
- Can be used for single-trip or multi-use applications.
- Spacekraft Solids holds up to 650kg loads and can be re-used up to 30 times. Use with a single-ply liner to maintain product integrity.
- Folding containers which when assembled can be stacked up to two high in transport and up to six high in static storage.
- Spacekraft can withstand up to 17 tons of compression strength when used with appropriately rated pallet and strapping, due to a seamless construction and the technical Kraft paper manufactured from wood grown in International Paper’s own sustainable forests.
- Spacekraft has been tested for all modes of transport including rail and sea.
- Assembly is a one-person operation.
- Spacekraft cardboard containers makes shipping and storing of goods like seeds, fruit and vegetables and small parts, simple and economical, particularly for bulge-free cold store and batch export.