We have carried out comparisons of the cost of buying and running natural gas or LPG heaters versus short-wave infrared heaters. We found that short-wave infrared heaters such as our Heliosa Amber or Titan series are very cost-effective and should be considered both in the hospitality and industrial sectors. The article Comparison of Cost of Gas Heating versus Short Wave Infrared steps through the argument as to why short-wave infrared is most cost-effective than other forms of outdoor and open-space heating.
- How Hi-Heat and Hi-power blankets outperform other standard industrial heating blankets and band heaters
- Sustainable Heating Solutions: A Greener Future with SBH Solutions and LMK Thermosafe
- how to reduce liquid viscosity to improve productivity
- Need Hazardous area heating of containers to IECEx Standards? Talk to the Experts
- Visit Us in Sydney this September at AIMEX (Australian International Mining Exhibition) Stand C105