Hypothermsave helps prevent hypothermia in victims of first aid situations.
- Ergonomic model in die-cast aluminium, with handles for ease of use
- Heat-resistant safety glass and front impact shields in stainless steel
- IP66 protection rating against rain, jets of water, dust and humidity
- 1500/2000 Watts InFraCaLoR® bulb
- Hidden telescopic hook at the back for use with support on the ground
- Special 5m power cable, orange, cut-proof, withstanding T°90, with IP68
industrial Schuko plug
- Equipped with:
– 1 spare InFraCaLoR® bulb
– 1 special travel bag for the carriage with instructions attached,
- Size 56x36x23 cm
- Can heat an area of about 12/15 square metres
- Net weight: 11.2 kg
Be sure to check out our Case Studies.
SBH Solutions specialise in efficient heating of all sizes of containers, processes and open spaces.
SBH Solutions offers various types of options transport and storage of semi-bulk liquid or dry goods.
Ecocooling highlights the options available to our customers to use nature to reduce energy consumption.
WE SPECIALISE IN
energy and resource efficiency
SBH Solutions is an Australian company that started out as a specialist in finding economical solutions for semi-bulk handling, both in storage and transportation situations. Over time the focus has broadened to include other areas where economical solutions can be applied to the benefit of our customers’ bottom-line profit.
Address: 3 Ballantyne Street, Magill
South Australia 5072
Postal: PO Box 169, Glenside
South Australia 5065
T: +618 7122 1114
E: [email protected]