HPD heaters are designed to operate in harsh environments. This jacket has a fibreglass outer layer for chemical resistance and reinforced webbing on the base for handling floor abrasion.
- For 200 litre drum (diameter of 573 – 621 mm).
- Highest watt density for heating drum contents up to 80 deg C for HPD1 and up to 120 deg C for HPD2.
- Applications: Melting solids, grease, lubrication oils, urethanes, waxes.
- 3 strap style, 1800-1950 mm x 850 mm high (covers entire drum height).
- HPD1: 1300 W with 0-90 deg thermostat (heat rate of 6-8 deg per hour).
- Cover – silicon rubber-coated glass cloth (chemically resistant).
- Insulation – stitched fibreglass (6 mm min).
- Additional reinforced base to protect fabric in contact with the floor.
- Supplied with 5-metre armoured cable for 240VAC 10A supply (but no plug).
HPD2: 2060 W with 2 X 0-160 deg thermostats (heat rate of 6-8 deg per hour).
Be sure to check out our Case Studies.
SBH Solutions specialise in efficient heating of all sizes of containers, processes and open spaces.
SBH Solutions offers various types of options transport and storage of semi-bulk liquid or dry goods.
Ecocooling highlights the options available to our customers to use nature to reduce energy consumption.
WE SPECIALISE IN
energy and resource efficiency
SBH Solutions is an Australian company that started out as a specialist in finding economical solutions for semi-bulk handling, both in storage and transportation situations. Over time the focus has broadened to include other areas where economical solutions can be applied to the benefit of our customers’ bottom-line profit.
Address: 3 Ballantyne Street, Magill
South Australia 5072
Postal: PO Box 169, Glenside
South Australia 5065
T: +618 7122 1114
E: [email protected]