HHND drum heaters are 750W narrow, insulated heater jackets for 200-litre drums.
- For 200 litre drum (diameter of 573 – 621 mm)
- Narrower band to apply localised heat
- Can be used for a variety of contents eg edible oils, honey and resins, and grease and lubrication oils
- 2 strap style, 1800-1950 mm x 270 mm high
- 750 W with 0-90 deg thermostat (heat rate of 3-5 deg per hour)
- Cover – coated nylon/ Insulation – needled polyester
- Supplied with 2-metre cable for 240VAC 10A supply (but no plug)
Be sure to check out our Case Studies.
SBH Solutions specialise in efficient heating of all sizes of containers, processes and open spaces.
SBH Solutions offers various types of options transport and storage of semi-bulk liquid or dry goods.
Ecocooling highlights the options available to our customers to use nature to reduce energy consumption.
WE SPECIALISE IN
energy and resource efficiency
SBH Solutions is an Australian company that started out as a specialist in finding economical solutions for semi-bulk handling, both in storage and transportation situations. Over time the focus has broadened to include other areas where economical solutions can be applied to the benefit of our customers’ bottom-line profit.
Address: 3 Ballantyne Street, Magill
South Australia 5072
Postal: PO Box 169, Glenside
South Australia 5065
T: +618 7122 1114
E: [email protected]